Orthopedic Physiotherapy Service In Agra
If you’ve ever woken up to pain in your shoulder that keeps you from moving or doing your daily activities, you would definitely want to learn more about the common causes of this type of pain and how orthopedic physiotherapy offers solutions you won’t find anywhere else.
We at Dr. Indolia Physio give Orthopedic physiotherapy Services that specialize in rehabilitation for patients who are suffering from fractures, sprains, strains, and other orthopedic injuries.
What are the conditions treated by Orthopedic Physiotherapists?
“Orthopedic physical therapists treat almost any condition that affects your ability to move or function physically in your daily life,” said Steve Vighetti, a fellow of the American Academy of Manual Orthopedic Physical Therapists.
The orthopedic treatment focuses on reducing inflammation, increasing the strength and range of motion of the affected joints and muscles. It includes manipulation, massage, and exercises to help patients receive relief and recovery from pain.
Benefits of Orthopedic Physical Therapy
There are tremendous benefits of Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Some of them are listed below:
- Improve Mobility- If you suffer from any injury from a road accident or any other kind of accident then trying to be the person who you were before the accident becomes difficult but The Orthopedic Physical Therapy can be a solution to your problems. At our clinic in Agra, we specifically give personalized treatments in order to increase your mobility and range of motion.
- Eliminate or Reduce Pain- There are various methods and tools in Orthopedic Physical Therapy to reduce or eliminate any kind of orthopedic pain and also strengthen joints and muscles.
- Improved Blood Circulation- Your body faces a hard time without proper blood circulation and healing can take a lot more time than usual. Yet, with orthopedic physical therapy, blood flow is maximized and the recovering parts of the body begin to receive the required nutrients they need to recover and improve mobility and reduce pain. This goal we accomplish through strategic positioning of the body, as well as through exercises that help your blood flow in a controlled and manageable way.
- Regaining Balance and Control of your body- For some people, trying to walk again freely without the risk of falling seems challenging after an intensive leg or hip surgery. But luckily Orthopedic Physical Therapy can provide a safe and gradual plan to get you back on your feet confidently without the need for any kind of assistance. And if the surgery is in the arm, wrist, or hand then Orthopedic Physical Therapist can help you in improving your motor skills. Orthopedic Physical Therapy provides all the tools essential to regain your balance and get you back to your normal life.
- Rebuilding Strength- Rebuilding your strength is one of the most important and challenging aspects of recovery after surgery. Especially in the case of elderly people, they are not able to regain the same strength after the surgery but with the help of Orthopedic Physical Therapy exercises and methods, it is now possible to gain back the strength that they had before the surgery.
Contact Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic in Agra
Our Orthopedic Physical Therapy clinic in Agra is a house to expert and dedicated team of orthopedic physiotherapists who are patient with people and focus on providing wide-ranging and effective physiotherapy treatment, ensuring that you get the most active lives.
Book your Appointment Now!