Best Sports Injury Physiotherapy in Agra
Sports Physiotherapy is a specialized physiotherapy treatment for sports injuries and conditions. We at Dr. Indolia Physio include hands-on treatment and rehabilitation under sports physiotherapy. Sports Physiotherapy can be suitable for any sports person whether you’re a professional athlete or a beginner in your athletic journey. If these injuries are left ignored and untreated then they can worsen over time. However, these unwanted injuries can be prevented from getting worse with the help of sports physiotherapy. You as a sportsperson can maximize your performance and prevent future injuries using various physiotherapy techniques and exercises.
The key treatment steps followed in sports physiotherapy at Dr. Indolia Physio are:
- Examining injuries
- Identifying the cause
- Setting up a treatment plan
- Enhanced performance
Our treatment approaches regular back pain and neck pain which can be dealt with through various treatment techniques in sports physiotherapy.
Conditions treated by Sports Physiotherapy
Many different conditions can be treated through sports physiotherapy, starting from muscle injuries to musculoskeletal disorders.
- Muscle Strain: Muscle strain, which is also called a pulled muscle, is one of the most common sports injuries. This often happens when a muscle gets torn.
- Stress Fractures: Stress fractures occur when an already injured muscle cannot bear the excess pressure and thus results in a fracture. Stress Fractures occur due to overusing an injured area.
- Wrist Sprain: Falling on your arm can cause wrist sprains, wrist fractures, and shoulder problems. This occurs when your wrist bends in an abnormal position.
- Lower Back Pain: Sports players often experience lower back pain due to jumping, twisting, fast weight transfers, and falling which results in flexion and extension of the spine. Our physiotherapists have designed strengthening exercises to increase strength and reduce pain.
- Abdominal Side Strain: Abdominal side strains can occur on the sides of the body involving the oblique muscles. Repetitive arm movement and action can cause such side strains which results in internal swelling.
- Tennis Elbow: Tennis elbow injury can occur to the tendons located on the outer side of the elbow because of overuse and overload from the forehand stroke. Along with the treatment our physiotherapists provide special exercises for stretching and strengthening the muscles.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: Rotator cuff is the most common injury which can occur over time. The cause of rotator cuff injury is repetitive microtrauma. Our physiotherapists focus on reducing inflammation and pain.
- Ankle Sprains: Lateral ankle sprains mostly occur in a soccer game when a player kicks the ball with the top of the foot and medial ankle sprains can occur when the toes are turned out while the foot is flexed upward. Commonly ankle sprains occur when the ligaments that support joints get overstretched due to twists and rolls.
Why choose our Sports Injury Clinic
Sports Physiotherapy in Agra
Sports Physiotherapists play an important role in any sportsperson's performance and health. Our Sports Injury Clinic in Agra is a house of expert and dedicated team of sports physiotherapists who are patient with people and focus on providing wide-ranging, effective, and personalized physiotherapy treatment, ensuring that you get the most healthy lives with proper and timely recovery.